International Transportation Services
Axis Global Logistics provides customers with a wide-range of international transportation services via our worldwide network of certified Axis agents and our distribution and warehouse facilities which are strategically located across the U.S., Canada, Europe and Asia. Specializing in time-critical shipments that require a high-degree of personal attention, Axis offers clients with these requirements who need to ship internationally the fastest, most reliable delivery available through its expedited services. Whether it involves hand carrying an individual package or chartering an airplane, Axis has a solution that will meet your precise requirements.
Axis' international transportation services are one component of an overall supply chain solution that the company designs and implements for its customers. Built on global capabilities, industry-leading technology and a leadership team of veteran logistics professionals, this solution rationalizes the supply chain process thus optimizing costs and efficiency.
- International air-freight specialists.
- No restrictions on shipments based on size, weight or dollar value.
- Flexible, around-the-clock operations—24/7.
- Dedicated aircraft of any size. Around-the-clock service includes pickup, loading/unloading, direct delivery and all documentation
- Door-to-door/ Door-to-port/ Door-to-airport service options.
- Sea freight services: LCL & FCL options.
- Expedited and off-hour pickups and deliveries.
- Air & sea multimodal service solutions.
- Drop ship & merge-in-transit service solutions.
- Customs paperwork preparation; Carnet service management.
- Global shipment tracking via industry-leading technology.
- Member of the World Cargo Alliance.
- Small Package Express: Next flight out for international delivery.
- Expedited: Expedited service to all worldwide locations.
- Economy: Axis consolidates shipment and selects most cost-effective service level.
- Air Charter: Dedicated aircraft of any size. Around-the-clock service includes pickup, loading and unloading, direct delivery and all documentation.
- LCL & FCL Sea Freight: Less than container load/ full container load options.
- On-Board Courier: Shipment travels with courier.
Please email us at or call 800-568-4901 for more information about Axis' international transportation services and for a thorough discussion of your needs.